Zerodha Discount stock broker Review
Zerodha is one of the top discount brokers in India and it is claimed by Zerodha that it is the No 1 broker in India. It offers a very competitive and cheap brokerage for investors. Offerings of Zerodha includes almost all the segments including Equity, Commodity, Currency, Futures and Options, Initial public offering and Direct Mutual funds.
One of the best service from Zerodha is that it offers Zero Brokerage for Equity Delivery and Direct Mutual funds. While you can invest in direct mutual funds with zero cost, in case of Equity delivery only the brokerage is Zero. This means that you still have to pay other charges such as Security transaction costs and others which will be discussed below. These extra charges are charged by the regulatory and the Stock exchanges and are not in control of any Broker and will be charged by all the brokers.
Zerodha kick-started operations on the 15th of August, 2010 with the goal of breaking all barriers that traders and investors face in India in terms of cost, support, and technology. The company Zerodha, a combination of Zero and “Rodha”, the Sanskrit word for the barrier.
Today, Zerodha’s disruptive pricing models and in-house technology have made it the biggest stock broker in India in terms of active retail clients.
Over 3+ million clients place millions of orders every day through its powerful ecosystem of investment platforms, contributing over 15% of all Indian retail trading volumes.
Note: This review is updated constantly as possible based on the latest situation and service of the Brokerage company
At this point in time, it is the best brokerage in India, in comparison to all other brokerage firms especially for Retail investors. The brokerage that is charged by Zerodha is among the lowest in the industry and also the technology platforms that it offers makes the trade easy and interactive. Even new investors can easily start buying and selling with its easy to use User interface trading platform Named as KITE.
Some of the strengths of Zerodha are
- It is the largest Discount Stockbroker in India in terms of Active clients and also the trading volumes.
- Advanced Technology platforms and tools offered. These include KITE(Easy to Use Trading platform), COIN(Direct Mutual Funds investment platform), CONSOLE( Zerodha’s Back-office which includes everything like Transactions reports, profit and loss statements and other contracts notes etc.),
- Trusted Brokers in the markets. Got the trust of brokers with best customer service.
- ZERO Brokerage in case of Equity delivery and also Mutual funds. Most useful for beginning retail traders.
- Brokerage is very less when compared to TOP Full-service brokers in India.
- Educationals platform which includes all the beginner to advanced tutorials to learn.
- Zero Debt Company. Can trust the zero debt company as they are most profitable
Explore about zerodha