Upstox Stock Broker Review
Upstox is one of the most preferred stockbrokers with the client base increasing many times when compared to other brokers. It is a technological stockbroking platform with tools built to simplify stock trading for new investors and traders. Because of its Competitive pricing and custom-built trading tools, the platform is growing over the past few months.
Company provide trading on different segments such as equities, commodities, currency, futures, options which are available on its Upstox Pro Web and Upstox Pro Mobile trading platforms.
Upstox is backed by a group of investors including Kalaari Capital, Ratan Tata and GVK Davix.
Upstox is one of India’s fastest-growing brokers. A fast, reliable and easy-to-use trading platform with paperless account opening. Because of its easy account opening and simplified process, a lot of new investors who are new to stock markets find it very simple to start investing in companies.
The pricing model of Upstox is also so competitive that it offers Zero brokerage for Equity delivery and a flat brokerage for Futures and Options, Commodities trading.
Upstox has a simplified paperless accounting opening process which makes it easy to open an account for new investors or traders. According to our analysis, the customer service of upstox is very good and is reliable for new investors. When we compare the customer service of the top discount stockbrokers, we rank upstox somewhere is the 2nd and 3rd position.
And also coming to pricing, the brokerage charged is least in the industry and based on our review, the charges are equal to or less than most of the top stock brokers.
Some of the Strengths of Upstox are
- Easy and paperless account opening
- Top-notch trading platform.
- Easy to use technology tools developed to make it easy to trade and invest for investors.
- Best customer service and a reliable one for new investors.
- Backed by good investors like Ratan Tata and Kalaari Capital, a reliable one in the market.
- Good margins are provided for Traders who want to trade in huge quantities.
- Trading allowed in almost all segments from equity cash to options and to IPO applications.
Read more on Upstox