Mouseflow: User Behaviour tracking tool
Getting users is a simple thing these days. You just pay some money to an advertisement company or run a campaign on the internet, or just publish a viral post with proper SEO and you see visitors coming. But how you convert these visitors into returning one is the most important thing large organizations focus on
It’s always important that you understand your visitors and see what they are doing with your website. How to do that?
With the advancement of new tools, anything is possible with no requirement to start coding from scratch. We are talking about a tool that tracks what users will do on your website and understand their behavior.
Mousetool as the name suggests tracks all the interaction of the users on your website and gives a heatmap of what the user has liked the most and what he might have disliked.
This plugin is useful for all kinds of small medium and large industries. Ecommerce stores can track what users are doing on their website and act accordingly to maximize the conversations into sales.
Mouseflow is an all in one plugin that provides heatmap of the interactions of users. With the heat map analytics tracking each and every move of the users visiting your website, your marketing costs to get users will be well used in understanding the users and optimizing to convert the users to sales. This plugin is most suitable for e-commerce owners, online publishers and service providers.
- Easy and well documented Setup
- Reliable mouse tracking, session recording Heatmap Analytics
- Form Interaction
- Compatible with almost all type of CMS
- Very less featured Free version, So cannot judge properly from free version for doubtful users
- Few Optimizations can be made in Mobile Devices
- Though it track almost all the interactions of Users, few Non Recorded Interactions have been observed in our use.
- Orb52 Review