Nureca Limited IPO
About Nureca Limited
Nureca Limited is a B2C company engaged in the business of home healthcare and wellness products, which offers quality, durability, functionality, usability and innovative designs. Nureca enables customers with tools to help them monitor chronic ailments and other diseases, to improve their lifestyle. Nureca believes in innovation and catering new products to the ever-growing needs of the home health care sector. We are a digital-first company wherein It sells products through online channel partners such as e-commerce players, distributors and retailer. Further, and also sell Nureca products through its own website distrust.in.
Nureca has most of the product lines supporting home health market in India, making it a one-stop solution provider. Dr Trust is known for its innovative products in the market, and, with the segment showing significant potential for growth, and Company is positioned to show significant growth. (Source: Frost & Sullivan Report).
Nureca has a diversified product portfolio, which primarily caters to the home healthcare sector. It provides an improved product mix to our customers and their preferences thereby targeting a wider customer base. Company growth is further driven by the ability to make available an assortment of quality products under trusted brands built by Company.
The Home Health Market in India and neighbouring countries is pegged at ₹20,757.0 crores in 2019 and is expected to grow to ₹38,920.7 crores by 2025 at a CAGR 11.0%. The growth is driven by rising awareness of Health and wellness, increasing spending power, the growing burden of chronic diseases, and the need for Healthcare stakeholders to reduce healthcare costs
Currently, Nureca classify its products portfolio under the following five categories such as
- Chronic Device Products – which includes products such as blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, thermometers, nebulizers, self-monitoring glucose devices, humidifier and steamers.
- Orthopaedic Products – which includes rehabilitation products such as wheelchairs, walkers, lumbar and tailbone supports and physiotherapy electric massagers.
- Mother and Child Products – which includes products such as breast pumps, bottle sterilizers, bottle warmers, car seats and baby carrycots
- Nutrition Supplements – which includes products such as fish oil, multivitamins, probiotics, botin, apple cider and vinegar.
- Lifestyle Products – which includes products such as smart scales, aroma diffusers and fitness tracker.
- SAURABH GOYAL
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||361.80||63.95||62.26||31.12|
- Diversified product portfolio.
- Experienced promoter and management team.
- Strong online distribution network.
- Premium quality healthcare and wellness products
|IPO Opening Date||15 Feb 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||17th Feb 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹396 to ₹400 per equity share|
|Market Lot||35 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||35 Shares|
|IPO Open Date||Feb 15, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Feb 17, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Feb 23, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Feb 24, 2021-|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Feb 25, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Feb 26, 2021|
- To meet the working capital requirements of the business.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Book Running Lead managers
ITI Capital Limited
Naman Midtown, ‘A’ Wing, 20th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone (West)
Mumbai – 400 013, Maharashtra, India.
Tel: +91 22 4031 3371
Investor Grievance: email@example.com
Contact Person: Pallavi Shinde
SEBI Registration: INM000010924
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st floor, 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra, India.
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Investor Grievance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration: INR000004058
128 Gala Number Udyog Bhavan,
1st Floor Sonawala Lane,
Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400063,
SCO 6 – 7 – 8, 1st Floor,
Sector 9 D, Chandigarh,
Tele: +91 -172-5292900
Nureca Limited IPO