Importance of Analytics to understand user behavior
When it comes to the present trend of business, everything works online. People started looking for a solution to everything online. The Internet is reaching every corner and there is a huge market for online business.
But not to forget, with the increasing market, a lot of businesses are moving online and the competition is increasing many folds. With the understanding of proper steps that are involved in starting a business, there are huge businesses that are emerging. In such a scenario, a user has many options online to choose from. And it is very important that every business must focus on providing what the user likes the most.
To make the business successful one and to accelerate the growth, it is important to understand what the user actually wants. One thing that plays an important role in understanding users’ behavior. This can be achieved by understanding what kind of users are visiting your website, what locations are the potential place for your website so that you can design with that location in mind.
Understanding user behavior and also always keep a check on the analytics of the website is a crucial step. This can only be achieved with proper tools. using old methods will only make you stand away in the back in the race. You can use all possible tools to understand the user’s demographics and behavior.
What is Analytics Data
Remember the graphs that the most popular website presents about the number of visitors they are getting and the type of people, demographics of users visiting the website. Most eCommerce site presents data about the type of people who are using their product. These data are developed using website analytics. The website of these organizations constantly tracks the user’s behavior locations and other details to understand the user to the maximum extent possible. This will enable corporations to develop and optimize their service.
Analytics will track the following things in short
- User Location
- The source of the user i.e, from which referral the user visited your website.
- Demographic data of the user.
- Actions the user perform on the website
- Interests of the user
- Keywords which made the user visit your website
- What type of pages or posts has attracted most users and which keywords are bringing most of the users?
- What type of customers are actually buying the product and what type of customers are not buying even after checking the product.
Why analytics is very important
To Understand and provide user-specific services
You cannot focus on preparing the content that is liked by everyone. There will always be people who will be against your content and might not like your product or content ever. In such a scenario your focus has to be to make maximum users satisfied with your product or service. This can only be achieved by designing and providing user-specific content.
To provide user-specific content, you have to understand what type of users are visiting your website. Based on this data you will have an idea about the type of users and you can accordingly develop the user experience. Without understanding the user’s metrics, your hard work in designing will only have a 50-50 % success chance.
User behavior data will help you in understanding what kind of products will be sold and what kind of people are buying those. And also you will understand who will be not liking your product. SO you can accordingly develop the service.
You will also have the data about the page or post where the Average time of stay is less. This makes you understand that the page or post is not noticing good and needs to be improved.
Track Sources for your business
The data about the users’ source of origin is an exceptionally useful feature. It makes you understand what are the sources and referrals from where you are getting the maximum traffic. So that you can focus on that to get even more and also focus on other referrals or sources, from where you are expecting the traffics but not getting enough.
You can also track your marketing results if you are using different sources to market your content or product. based on the source of your traffic you can organize your marketing strategies around different sources to get best conversions.
Improve Conversion and Easy Tracking of Conversion
If you are a product or service-based, it is important for you to get the best possible conversions of users. To achieve this you have to focus on the users that are visiting your website. YOu have to provide their favorite content and track their behavior.
You can also easily track the conversions using the analytics tools and understand the user’s behavior based on the conversions. COme to a conclusion on the type of users who can guarantee the best possible conversions.
Best Analytics tools that are available
Manual tracking of users is not possible and it is impossible to develop a tracking tool from scratch even if you have an exceptional coding person. There are many already available tools on the internet that make the task much simpler. Who doesn’t know the name of MonsterInsights and Google Analytics?
Google Analytics and Monster Insights are two great tools or should it be called two the best tools out of all the tools available in the market. Google analytics gets fame right from Google. Powered by google’s advanced tools, it makes users easy to track the data on its dashboard. Whereas Monsterinsights is a plugin that can be installed with easy and it provided on your website dashboard the data of your website analytics. This doesn’t need the user to move to Google dashboard each time you wanted to check the analytics. And also it is a website integrated, so it tracks accurately each and every page to the point. It also has the feature to integrate with google analytics and keep all the data together on your website admin dashboard.
We Prefer MonsterInsights Better than Anything because of the following Reasons
- User Experience: Google Analytics though is developed by Google, to be able to understand to a normal user, it’s difficult. It has to be said that you need to be trained by someone who has the knowledge of Google Analytics to be able to use all the features to the point. But monsterInsights is a userfriendly tool. this might have been developed with the different level users in mind.
- Everything in a single tool: Google Analytics does not have all the features that are required by simple integrations. For example, you can only see the location of the user, but you might not be able to track certain actions like buying a product or signup by the user. There things to be tracked needs advanced setup. But Monster Insights does all this in one place. No need for an extensive setup. As it is an Inside the website integrated tool, no additional setup. Once you install all the features are installed and tracked accurately.
- No Third-Party Action: As it is already been highlighted that no third Party integration is compulsory to track the users. It is installed within your website and your admin panel is the dashboard for analytics. No necessary third party integration required. This has eased the process of analytics.
Remember one thing, Analytics is a must and should not be neglected. Without proper analytics data, all your marketing costs will not be highly effective and all your high-quality visitors are lost after a single visit. YOu have to understand this and have to optimize the website to suit their needs.